As the third quarter of the year begins to draw to a close and we head into the most generous time of the year, in no small part to Giving Tuesday, I’d like to expand on something that I did last year.
Last year I sent out a newsletter, and I asked people that if they wanted me to feature their organization in my upcoming publications to let me know. I believe in the social good sector, and although I think there’s a lot we can do to improve it, I also know there’s a lot of good happening, and I want to help spread the word.
I invite you to email my team or tweet me and let us know if you would like for me to feature your organization as we go into the holiday season.
Why would you like for me to highlight your organization?
- I have a great social media team working on eight brands that can help you spread awareness about your organization. I have more than 50,000 followers, which I’ve built organically, but I also have multiple brands with their own followers and my team actively works on social media across multiple accounts.
- By asking us to feature your nonprofit, you are reaching a whole new group of people who may not know about what you do, and if you even add one more supporter, it was a positive win for you.
Unlike in the past, this year, my team and I would like to help raise brand visibility for organizations that have proven they are on a growth path. We’re looking to help amplify the message for organizations that are doing things right and are well on their way to growth and sustainability.
If you happen to follow my work, you know that I believe in big vision and scalability. My focus does not mean that I don’t think that small mom and pop shops are not doing incredible work in their communities, but I’d like to see many more organizations grow and help make a broader impact.
If your nonprofit meets the following criteria, please send my team member an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a direct message at @WayneElsey and we’ll see about featuring your organization, possibly in a full article or along with other groups.
- The nonprofit must be an IRS recognized 501 (c)(3).
- The organization should be in existence for more than 5 years.
- The nonprofit should have a budget over $500,000.
- The group must have a website for links, as well as a Facebook page and preferably other social media accounts.
If you’re an executive director, fundraiser, board member or supporter of a non-profit that meets the criteria mentioned above, please let us know and let’s see if my team and I can help you spread the message about your cause to a new audience.
Author of “Not Your Father’s Charity: Grip & Rip Leadership for Social Impact” (Free Digital Download)
© 2017 Wayne Elsey and Not Your Father’s Charity. All Rights Reserved.